Copper Infused Memory Foam - Shop the mattress - Layla SleepBookmark this
At Layla, we know the importance of sleep for your good health. Having proper sleeping conditions help in relaxing the mind and you wake up fresh and active. Keeping this mind, we make the best sleeping products for you in Connecticut, like:
- Bed Frame
Sleep plays a major role in your physical as well as mental health. It not only boosts up your mood and makes you fresh, but also repairs your heart and blood vessels. Good and proper sleep benefits your heart, weight, and mind.
There are many disadvantages of lack of sleep, such as:
- Lack of sleep increases weight- People with shorter sleeping hours tend to gain weight significantly faster. It affects both children as well as adults.
- Less sleep directly relates to more calorie intakes- If you sleep less, your appetite will gradually increase does increase your calorie intake. Lack of sleep affects the daily changes in appetite hormones and result in bad appetite regulations.
- Lack of sleep disrupts concentration and productivity- Proper sleep is important for brain functions like cognition, concentration, productivity, and performance. Sleep deprivation has a negative effect on these.
- Lack of sleep has a negative impact on athletes- The athletes have increased concentration and stamina with proper sleep. Their exercise performance decreases and they do not perform well in the field.
- Increased risk of heart diseases- Lack of sleep acts as a welcome to chronic diseases, including heart disease. it is necessary to have at least 7-8 hours of sleep per night.
- Effects metabolism and increases diabetes risk- Changing sleep duration frequently affects blood sugar and reduces insulin sensitivity. Blood sugar also gets negatively affected by improper sleeping habit.
- Depression- Lack of sleep can make you irritable and short-tempered. Lack of sleep induces depression and people develop suicidal tendency.
- Disrupted immunity- The immune system gets badly affected by less sleep. People quickly pick up cold and fever if they sleep less.
- Increase in inflammation- Lack of sleep increases the inflammation hormones which causes cell damage. It causes inflammatory bowel diseases that occur due to increased inflammation in the digestive tract for a long time.
- Disrupted emotions- Our ability to interact on a social level significantly decreases due to lack of sleep. People get easily irritated and angry when they sleep less.
At Layla, we take special care of sleep trends. We make the most comfortable mattress you will find in nearby areas. Our mattresses have some remarkable features like:
- 3" Copper Infused Memory Foam - The copper foam mattress cover facilitates quick heat transfer, compression support, antimicrobial properties, and soft and comfortable experience.
- 2" Convoluted Support Foam - Layla manufactures coolest foam mattress that facilitates maximum airflow and deep convulsions.
- 4.5" Base Support Foam - Our foam mattress provides deep support and gives you proper posture while sleeping.
- 1" Copper Infused Memory Foam - The air cool memory foam mattress provides rapid heat transfer that is beneficial for winters.
We prefer copper as a mattress material because:
- Gives a cooling Effect
- Provides firmness and support
- Has antimicrobial properties.
Our mattresses have no bad or smelly stuff inside. You can contact Layla for further details or info on 844-775-2952.